Things to do in Phoenix
Four Points Phoenix South Mountain is perfectly located near Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, Arizona State University, and a variety of local recreation, shopping destinations, and dining options.
- Ahwatukee Country Club
- Arizona Mills Mall
- Desert Botanical Gardens
- Foothills Golf Club
- Las Sendas Golf Club
- Mill Avenue
- Phoenix Zoo
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Scottsdale Quarter
- South Mountain
- Sun Devil Stadium
How To Get Here
- South Mountain - For an outdoor hike, bike, or climb, simply turnaround and head towards South Mountain. Whether you are going to walk, drive, or ride a horse to the top, you can enjoy a great view of all the surrounding area at over 2,300 feet.
- Phoenix Zoo - Animal lovers can explore the zoo year-round with exhibits, animal shows, interactive experiences and more. Over 1,400 animals call this zoo home, including lions, elephants, bears and giraffes.
- Desert Botanical Gardens - 140 acres of botanical gardens provide a tranquil refuge in the midst of a city. Open daily, you can take several different trails throughout, each guiding you on an interactive botanical journey.
- Ahwatukee Country Club - Designed by local legend John Bulla, this par 72, 18-hold course provides a challenge for golfers of all skill levels.
- Foothills Golf Club - Spanning almost 7,000 yards, Foothills Golf Club features rolling fairways, blue lakes and 65 bunkers. Offering something for all skill levels, Foothills has been listed as one of Phoenix's top golf courses.
- Las Sendas Golf Club - Widely considered to be one of the Top 10 Golf Courses in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Mesa, Las Sendas is a world class golfing experience.
- Sun Devil Stadium - Cheer on the local college football team at this outdoor stadium August - December.
- Wild Horse Pass - Experience it all at Wild Horse Pass. Eat and play at one of the most popular things to do in Phoenix.
- Mill Avenue - Enjoy this outdoor shopping neighborhood, which features boutiques, coffee shops, night life and local events. This vibrant area is a hotspot year-round.
- Arizona Mills Mall - Escape the heat and shop your favorite stores. With 185 choices, you'll find anything and everything you are looking for!
- Scottsdale Quarter - Offering unique shopping, dining and entertainment options, you are sure to find something for everyone at Scottsdale Quarter.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - Shop the hottest designs and take advantage of exclusive sales at Scottsdale Fashion Square, located near our hotel.